The man unable beside !

There is a strange feeling crept in heart, not ever know but in life appeared a habit - search someone. I think, in life there are bustling place, with one person suddenly appeared, not outstanding, but in your thoughts crept back "very good person - a man really - I want with this man! "

The man unable beside !


When parting a person, we will live better tell myself to them to regret. But then at some point, we realized that - when a person is no longer in love, they will not be sad, regret or worry about me anymore. I thought, if these formerly loved is true, there is the eternal, if any, at the very least there should be a message asking, as a person interested in you ... So why is not it better? Time was very callous, sometimes we find ourselves with time different. I fear they say people change, fear find themselves changed, so we blame the time ...

In fact, we are all different, because we ourselves first, and then for life. Time is only an excuse for something to come, and to blame when things different now already. At some moment of his life, though he hesitates, then one must walk through the door "grow up" hearts and minds are changed khac. That is why we must live well for yourself ...

"I believe anyone away who can live well, love is not as severe as we imagine. What's heavy? Is the frustration in his heart." - Excerpt

"There was a man beside me good!" I always thought so, the man had appeared, but we always have a sense of "we will again have a disappointing error anymore " right? There used to be a man, that we believe in this world there is only one star, so that one day discovered, the star - is not unique. My brightest u, we had the most wonderful man u, u have been happiest ??? I am always skeptical about the past it !! If so, what to do here, where we are seeing change ourselves?

If you're lonely, find joy in her loneliness, how u - please open your hearts and embrace everything, because we know very lonely it gently, just as the lack of involvement someone's heart, smile and say more, we really will all lonely alone.

But, "the man," I was afraid when I have to communicate love in our hearts for others embrace. Afraid they would leave me, scared myself will once again fall for disappointment.

And so, we re lonely ... in the thoughts " In this world, there are men beside good! Because you can not forever remain so lonely!"

The man unable beside !

( Because I can only see from behind you !)
send 29x7-03309

You Might Also Like

0 nhận xét

Send to ..

I dare not relax, because I do not have bank deposits. I did not dare cry tired, because I have not done anything to be accomplished. I dare not rest, because I still have to live. I can give up the choice, but I unable choose to abandon. Therefore, tenacity, fighting is my only option.