Please carry me out of his life (Full Story Love)

On my wedding day, I carried my wife in my arms. Pick strawberry stopped in front of our cavity. My buddies insisted that I carry her out of the car on his hands.

So I carried her into the house. At the time, she was a plump and shy, but I'm a very energetic and groom enormously happy.

This was the scene of ten years ago. The following days were as simple as a glass of pure water: we have a child, I went into business and trying to make more money. When the assets in our family every time one more time as well as the affection between us gradually decline.

My wife is a government official. Every morning we left home together and almost at the same time. Our kid was studying in a boarding school. Living our marriage happy superficial look that many people envy. But the calm life was more likely to be disturbed by the unpredictable changes ...

Dew came into my life ....

Please carry me out of his life (Full Story Love)


It was a sunny day. I stood on a spacious balcony. Dew hugged me from behind. My heart once again was immersed in her stream of love together. This was the apartment I bought for her.

Dew said: "You are the man attractive to most women." Her words suddenly reminded me of my wife. When we just married, she said: "Men like you, once successful, will be very attractive to women." Thinking of his wife's words, I hesitation. I knew I was betraying her. But I could not resist myself.

Pull Dew aside, I say: "You go to select some furniture, OK? He has some work to do in the company. " Obviously she was unhappy, because I had promised to go with her. At that moment, the idea of ​​divorce appear in my mind when previously divorced is an impossible thing.

But I found it rather difficult to tell my wife about it. Whether I mention it gently to matter where she is sure to be deeply hurt.

To be fair, she was a good wife. Every evening she was busy preparing dinner, while I was sitting in front of the TV. Supper ready soon. Then we watched TV. Or, I was lounging before the computer, visualizing Dew's body. That's how I relax.

One day, I half jokingly said to my wife, "suppose we divorce, what will you do?". She stared at me for a few seconds without saying a word. Apparently she believed that divorce is something very distant to her. I do not imagine she would react once said that I was serious about it.

When my wife went to my office, Dew had just stepped out. Almost all employees in the office I have to look my wife with a sympathetic eye and tried to hide something while talking with her. She seemed to have got some hint brake. She just smiled gently with a bunch of employees, but I read the pain in his eyes.

Once again, Dew said to me, "He Ning, divorce her, OK? Then we will live together ". I nodded. I knew I could not afford to wait any longer.

When my wife served the last dish, I held her hand. "I've got something to tell you," I said. She sat down and ate quietly.

I saw the pain in her eyes. Suddenly, I do not know how to open my mouth. But I had to let her know what I was thinking. "I want a divorce". Finally, I would put very serious problem this a breeze.

She did not seem too upset by my words but only small question 'why?'. "I'm serious," I avoided answering her question. The so-called my answer made her angry. She threw away the chopsticks and shouted at me, "You're not a man!".

That night, we did not talk to each other. She was weeping. I knew she wanted to know what had happened to our marriage. But I could not give a satisfactory answer, because my heart had gone to Dew.

In extreme mood guilt, I drafted a divorce agreement which stated that she will own the house, car and a 30% stake in my company. A quick glance at the application, she tore it to pieces. I felt pain in my heart. The woman who lived with me for ten years would become a stranger one day. But, I can not take back what I said.

Finally, what I expected to see. She cried loudly in front of me. Her cry is the sedative for me. The idea of ​​divorce which had obsessed me for several weeks now seems to become more obvious and powerful.

Late that night, I went home after entertaining clients. I saw my wife being bent plug write at the desk. I quickly fell asleep. Midnight, woke up, I found she was still there. I turned over and was asleep again.

She brought up her divorce conditions: she did not want anything of me, but I have to give her a month's time before divorce; and in a month's time, we must live as normal a life. The reason is simply because: month after our son will end summer vacation and she did not want him to see our marriage was broken.

She passed me the agreement she drafted, and then asked: "Do you remember how I entered our bridal room on the wedding day how are you?". This question suddenly brought back all those wonderful memories that day. I nodded and said: "I remember".

"At that time, he carried me in his arms," ​​she continued, "so, I have one request that you must carry me out on the day we divorced. From now until the end of this month, you must carry me out from the bedroom to the door every morning. " I smiled in agreement. I knew she missed those sweet days and wished his marriage ending romance.

I told Dew about the condition of his wife divorced. She laughed and said it was a stupid request. "Whether she tricks bravado, they still have to face the result of divorce, too," she said scornfully. Dew Her words made me feel somewhat uneasy.

My wife and I did not touch physically since I intend to divorce. We treat each other like two strangers. So the first day I carried her, both of us were quite clumsy, clumsy. Our son clapped behind us, "daddy is holding mummy in hand". His words brought me a sense of pain. From the bedroom to the living room, then to the door, I walked over ten meters with her in my arms. She closed her eyes and said softly, "We will start from today, do not tell our son." I nodded, feeling somewhat upset. I put her down outside the door. She stood there waiting for the bus, I drove to the company.

On the second day, we "took" more easily. She leaned on my chest. We were so close that I could smell the fragrance of her blouse. I realized that long ago I did not look closely at the woman loved her. I found she was not young any more. Seen a few wrinkles on her face.

On the third day, she whispered in my ear: "The outside garden is being demolished. Be careful when you pass there ". On Wednesday when I lifted her up, I have a feeling we're still a close couple and I was holding lover in your loving embrace. The visualization of Dew became vague.

On Thursday and Friday, she kept reminding me something, yet she put the shirt ironed, I should be more careful while cooking. I nodded. Intimate feeling, intimacy becomes more powerful.

But I did not tell Dew about this. I carry her feel easier. Perhaps the everyday workout made me even stronger. I told her: "It seems not difficult to carry me."

She was picking her dresses. I then waited to carry her. She tried quite a few but could not find a suitable one at all. Then she sighed, "My dresses are grown fatter". I smiled. But I suddenly realized that it was because she was thinner that I could carry her more easily, not because I was stronger. I knew she had buried all the bitterness in her heart. I felt the pain again. Subconsciously I reached out a hand to touch her head.

At this moment, we ran to the boy, "Dad, it's time to carry mum out" - he said. For him, apparently seeing his father carrying his mother out had been an essential part of his life now. She motioned to come closer and hugged him tightly. I looked away for fear that they will change their mind at the last minute.

I held her in my arms, walking from the bedroom, through the living room, through the hallway. Her hand surrounded my neck softly and naturally. I hugged her tightly, as if we are back to our wedding day. But I am really sad because my wife has a lot of old thinner.

On the last day, I could hardly walk when I held her in my arms. Our son had gone to school. She said, "Actually, I hope you will hold me in your arms until we are old." I held her tightly and said: "Both you and I did not realize that his life we ​​have long been missing too much of the intimacy, closeness".

Please carry me out of his life (Full Story Love)


I jumped out of the car swiftly without locking the door. I was afraid any delay would make me change my mind. I walked upstairs. Dew opened the door. I told her: "Sorry, Dew, I will not divorce. I'm serious. "

She looked at me aghast. Then she touched my forehead. "He no fever," she asked. I moved her hand off. "Mary, I'm sorry," I said. "I can only say sorry to you. He will not divorce. My marriage life was boring probably because she and I did not realize the value of the little things in life partnership, not because we did not love each other anymore. Now, I understand that since I carried her into the house, because she gave birth to a son, so he had to keep her lifetime. So I have to say sorry to you. "

Dew seemed to suddenly wake. She gave me a loud slap and then slammed the door strike and sobbed. I walked downstairs and drove to the company. When I passed the floral shop on the way, I ordered a bouquet for my wife's favorite. The salesgirl asked me to write the greeting words on the card. I smiled and wrote, "I'll carry you out every morning until we are old."

Source: Collectibles

You Might Also Like

0 nhận xét

Send to ..

I dare not relax, because I do not have bank deposits. I did not dare cry tired, because I have not done anything to be accomplished. I dare not rest, because I still have to live. I can give up the choice, but I unable choose to abandon. Therefore, tenacity, fighting is my only option.